Welcome to my world!
I love writing on life’s adventures which sometimes include the unrelated sports of ‘Bloomingdale bag watching’ and ‘Aston Martin spotting’ but nearly always include cheesecake, music, friends and generally filling my time with mini and major adventures. There’s quite a bit about my experiences of being in New York compared to being in England.
I’m currently writing my first memoirs-based book so on the lookout for mentor/agent to help me work out which of the thousands of words I have written will make it into the book. Or books.
My writing was (I hope) enhanced after attending a writing course at New York’s famous Gotham Writing School in 2009.
- Writer for Powder Room Graffiti and contribute to CharityZine
- Founder of Birmingham Writers Club Birmingham Jelly and Out with the Girls
- Project Manager & Events Organiser for charity Springboard
- Organiserof Birmingham Entrepreneurs Club
- Freelance support with admin and event organising via Miss Jones